Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Beginning of Who Knows What

Lady and Gentleman.... I am hoping there will be at least one of each reading this first post. I welcome you to my new blog. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. Whatever it is, I hope it comes out funny (most of the time).


I'm not a professional writer, probably couldn't sculpt a story if my life depended on it. I enjoy telling stories, make mindless observations and encourage thought (which I hope will be funny - most of the time). My goal here today is to set expectations low. If I meet them, nobody is disappointed. If I exceed, I will be shocked as hell....


So with that said, what can you expect? I intend to tell some stories, some new, some old, some you may have heard (over and over again). I'll make observations from my commute, my job, parenthood, wandering around NYC, really anything that comes to mind. In addition, you can expect spelling/grammatical errors, punctuation errors and just general incoherentness (is that even a word???). We may even have some guest bloggers. I figure if I can find some people less coherent than I am, it might make me look better (you know who you are). As I said before, I have no idea where this is going.


Anyway, I believe there is a link on this page somewhere for you to follow this blog. It will probably send you an email or some sort of notification when I enter a post. I really have no idea. I'm just hopeful you come along for the ride. If you have any comments, suggestions or anything interesting to say, feel free to post a comment. I may read it, I may not, but at least you'll get it off you chest.


Let this ill advised journey begin.......................

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great - whew, glad I got that off my chest and I look forward to the next entry....not sure if that sounded encouraging, perverted, pervertedly encouraging or encouragingly perverted but like you said you may not read this, so who cares?! - Jen

    ReplyDelete